Fulton brand winches feature efficient gear ratios, full-length drum bearings, oil-impregnated shaft bushings, and their ‘Comfort Grip’ care for for ease of cranking. All gears are high-carbon steel for very good strength and long-term durability. Stamped carbon steel frames provide rigidity for gear alignment and longer cycle life. Zinc finishes provide very good corrosion resistance in all environments. Designed to be used with rope or strap.
Designed to satisfy your toughest pulling demands, Fulton Single-Speed Winches deliver exceptional strength, durability, and performance with a rock-solid, corrosion-resistant build and a straightforward, easy-to-use design. The winches all feature efficient gear ratios, full-length drum bearings, oil-impregnated shaft bushings, and “Comfort Grip” handles for simple cranking. Built for long-lasting strength, the winch gears are entirely constructed of high-carbon steel for very good strength and long-term durability. The winches feature stamped carbon steel frames that supply optimum rigidity for gear alignment and a longer cycle life. Zinc finishes provide very good corrosion resistance in all environments. Designed to be used with rope or strap, the T600 0101 “T” 1-speed Trailer Winch has a 600-pound capacity rating and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Capacity: 600 pounds
- Speeds: 1
- Full-length drum bearings
- Oil-impregnated shaft bushings
- “Comfort Grip” care for
- High-carbon steel gear construction
- Stamped carbon steel frame
- Corrosion resistant zinc finishes
How to Choose the Correct “T” Winch Capacity:
- Minimum winch capacity = maximum weight of boat including motor, fuel, and gear divided by 2. For instance: boat, motor, fuel, gear weight = 2800 pounds; 2800 pounds / 2 = 1400 pounds; Choose the T Winch rated at 1,500 pounds.
Limited Three Year Warranty Specifications:
- Cequent Performance Products, Inc. (“We” or “Us”) warrants to the unique consumer purchaser only (“You”) that the product can be free from material defects in both material and workmanship for a period of three years, atypical wear and tear excepted; as long as installation and use of the product is based on product instructions. There are no other warranties, express or implied, including the guaranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If the product does not comply with this limited 3 year warranty, Your sole and exclusive treatment is that We can replace the product at no cost to You and within a reasonable time or, at our option, refund the acquisition price. This warranty isn’t transferable.
Limitations at the Warranty: This limited warranty does not cover: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) damage through abuse, neglect, misuse, or on account of any coincidence or in another manner; (c) damage from misapplication, overloading, or incorrect installation, including welds; (d) incorrect maintenance and repair; and (e) product alteration in any manner by any individual rather than Us, with the only exception of alterations made pursuant to product instructions and in a workmanlike manner.
Capacity: 600 pounds
Drum Storage Data: 36 foot x 1/4 inch winch rope, 15 foot x 2 inch winch strap
6 inch care for, Gear Ratio: 3.1:1
Z-MAX 600 Zinc finish to withstand corrosion
Limited 5 Year Warranty