Sit down there at your desk idly staring on the abyss with visions of pocketwater on your head and your stellar skilled reputation might take a dive. Things might be considerably worse for those who operate heavy machinery in a state of piscatorial distraction. At that time it is almost certainly perfect to simply pack it up and hit the water with an Avid Series fly rod. This impressive line of trout rods featuring IPC technology with narrow-profile ferrules and a wonderful canteen-green pearl finish is all the time able for action. The moderate action loading step by step down the SCIII blank makes them ideal for safeguarding light tippets, and the extensive number of models covers a wide selection of trout fishing scenarios. It doesn’t matter what else you might be supposed to be doing.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Premium, top-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji Alconite stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome, single-foot fly guides on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Hard chrome snake guides on 7 wt. model.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat with an ebony wooden insert on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat on 7 wt. model.
- Select-grade cork take care of.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with take care of and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime restricted warranty sponsored by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and hand made in Park Falls, U.S.A.