Take a seat there at your desk idly staring on the abyss with visions of pocketwater to your head and your stellar skilled reputation might take a dive. Things may well be considerably worse should you operate heavy machinery in a state of piscatorial distraction. At that time it is more than likely absolute best to simply pack it up and hit the water with an Avid Series fly rod. This impressive line of trout rods featuring IPC technology with slender-profile ferrules and a stupendous canteen-green pearl finish is at all times able for action. The moderate action loading steadily down the SCIII blank makes them ideal for safeguarding light tippets, and the extensive choice of models covers a wide selection of trout fishing scenarios. It doesn’t matter what else you are supposed to be doing.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Premium, top-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji Alconite stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome, single-foot fly guides on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Hard chrome snake guides on 7 wt. model.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat with an ebony picket insert on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat on 7 wt. model.
- Select-grade cork maintain.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with maintain and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime restricted warranty sponsored by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and hand made in Park Falls, U.S.A.