Sit down there at your desk idly staring on the abyss with visions of pocketwater for your head and your stellar skilled reputation might take a dive. Things might be considerably worse in the event you operate heavy machinery in a state of piscatorial distraction. At that time it is almost definitely very best to simply pack it up and hit the water with an Avid Series fly rod. This impressive line of trout rods featuring IPC technology with narrow-profile ferrules and a wonderful canteen-green pearl finish is all the time in a position for action. The moderate action loading regularly down the SCIII blank makes them ideal for shielding light tippets, and the extensive collection of models covers a big selection of trout fishing scenarios. It doesn’t matter what else you might be supposed to be doing.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Premium, top-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji Alconite stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome, single-foot fly guides on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Hard chrome snake guides on 7 wt. model.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat with an ebony picket insert on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat on 7 wt. model.
- Select-grade cork care for.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with care for and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime restricted warranty subsidized by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and hand made in Park Falls, U.S.A.