Sit down there at your desk idly staring on the abyss with visions of pocketwater on your head and your stellar skilled reputation would possibly take a dive. Things may well be considerably worse should you operate heavy machinery in a state of piscatorial distraction. At that time it is most probably absolute best to simply pack it up and hit the water with an Avid Series fly rod. This impressive line of trout rods featuring IPC technology with narrow-profile ferrules and a wonderful canteen-green pearl finish is all the time able for action. The moderate action loading step by step down the SCIII blank makes them ideal for shielding light tippets, and the extensive choice of models covers a big selection of trout fishing scenarios. It doesn’t matter what else you are supposed to be doing.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Premium, top-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji Alconite stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome, single-foot fly guides on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Hard chrome snake guides on 7 wt. model.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat with an ebony picket insert on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat on 7 wt. model.
- Select-grade cork deal with.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with deal with and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime restricted warranty sponsored by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and hand made in Park Falls, U.S.A.