Sit down there at your desk idly staring on the abyss with visions of pocketwater to your head and your stellar skilled reputation might take a dive. Things may well be considerably worse in the event you operate heavy machinery in a state of piscatorial distraction. At that time it is almost definitely highest to simply pack it up and hit the water with an Avid Series fly rod. This impressive line of trout rods featuring IPC technology with slender-profile ferrules and a lovely canteen-green pearl finish is all the time able for action. The moderate action loading regularly down the SCIII blank makes them ideal for shielding light tippets, and the extensive choice of models covers a wide selection of trout fishing eventualities. It doesn’t matter what else you might be supposed to be doing.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Premium, prime-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji Alconite stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome, single-foot fly guides on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Hard chrome snake guides on 7 wt. model.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat with an ebony picket insert on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat on 7 wt. model.
- Select-grade cork deal with.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with deal with and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime restricted warranty sponsored by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and hand made in Park Falls, U.S.A.